Friday, January 16, 2009

Makeovers!

Well, this week has definetly been a cold one. Jim was in Dubuque for Special Olympics Monday morning until Wednesday night, so the Girls and I had some "girl" time! We rearranged Ava's room and she loves it! She was such a big help by pushing furniture around with me. She is also excited because now that her bed is in a different spot she thinks it is a new bed!! Addy Mae just loved being able to play with all of Ava's toys while we were moving stuff around. Then on Tuesday night we went over to the neighbors to play, and as always the girls had a blast. Wednesday night the girls had some Daddy time while I went and trained in for my new position at Weight Watchers! (I am so excited to get started!) Then, Thursday night Ava and I did makeovers while Addy Mae helped Daddy cook supper! She doesn't look to happy in the pictures, but I think she had so much makeup on her face it wouldn't even move! I know she had fun though, because as soon as she woke up this morning she wanted to put makeup on! I LOVE IT!! Sorry I don't have too many pictures of all this fun stuff, but I will be sending out an email with all of them soon! Hope everyone is staying warm!




1 comment:

  1. very beautiful AVA:) You look sooo pretty!! What is your new position at Weight watchers??

    ReplyDelete